25.02.2018

Nothing

If I was diagnosed with cancer, if I had an accident and died just tomorrow, there is nothing I would like to do before I die. I have noone to say I love them, I have no apologies to make, there are no places I dream to visit. I have done all of these. I have paid all my dues. I do all as I consider right. If I want to talk, I do. If I want to block, I do. I am deeply convinced I treat people right. I try my very best to be maximum moral and minimum mutual.

And I fully enjoy every minute,
every glance, every look, every drawback.
I do all that pleases me, I say all that fills me in
I live my life with no regrets.

And if I die tomorrow, be happy,
Because happy was what I always felt,
Spread on me cinna and bury me,
Make my people dance to the rhythm.

I lived a good life, with all that had made me,
I gave love, felt so good, hurt and cured,
No regrets, no changes, no goals,
All is good, Life rewards as it goes.

All the disappointments and pains and heartbreaks,
I let go, I forget, I won't hurt,
All that comes to me is what I paid for,
What I earned, what I craved, what I cared for.

Nobody is secured from a surprise death, and today, as I was watching a play about it, it occurred to me, that I have nothing to do before I die, absolutely nothing, because I make sure I do all till I am alive.








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий