16.01.2018

The dance

I had always loved partying, but had given up doing it so much. Maybe because I thought I was old for that, or maybe because I preferred driving rather than drinking.
But that night I knew I needed to go party. I was committed to get drunk.
So I emptied the first doudou into my stomach. Nothing.
The second.
Nothing.
The third.
Gives hope.
Ok, I agree to play that game of checkers with shots instead of figures. I eat one figure, then second, then third, I lost number of counts.
Did I mention there was this guy who came with a friend and three girls while I was in the toilet checking why I was not drunk yet? So he sat in the neighboring table with his back to me. During the same show there was an auction for a blue cocktail the barman made in front of us. He has bought it for me. I was sipping at it.  Then he gradually turned to be on the same level with me, and we peered during the show games.
Returning to the checkers. He was playing them too. Parralel to me. Couldn't track how drunk he was. But we started dancing..All together. Everyone was dancing with everyone, but somehow I ended in his tight arms when the slow dance came (I hadn't seen it coming, tho).
He was hesitant adn cautious first. One hand on the back, the other holding my hand. But after a couple of moves we ended on each other's shoulders. Comfortably. Silently. No questions. Nothing. We were both drunk. We just danced well. Everyone was looking, and then he said (he had been giving me instructions how to move all the time, so that we synched);" Now I hug you hold you up and spin". I laughed. Did not think he was serious. But he was. We spinned once. I held my head back and folded my knees up behind me. a couple more rounds. I felt the moment. Wow! He was strong ;-)
Then we ended up cheek to cheek. Then he left the room, and I left the club. Don't know how it would have ended if we talked after. But I knew, somehow felt that dance was all we needed.
I smelled his perfume when I came home, and decided not towash it away.
I felt his cheek hair on my cheek for a day aftrerwards.
I felt his tight arms. I felt his closed eyes.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий