22.06.2019

Best friendship Or Boomerang effect

I don’t believe in the institution of friendship, and you know it.
I don’t believe in friendship, and yet “friendly” is the first word people use to describe me.
Well, friendship is a tricky business- recessions are unpredictable, investments are never fare from all stakeholders, shareholders forget their responsibilities, consumers and clients benefit more than owners at times, and I am carried away by my entrepreneurship lessons...
So, a funny thing. All I ever input in my best friendships that always died started to come back to me and at me like a big fat iron boomerang once I decided I have completely fucked up all my best friendships and I gave up on this religion. And seriously, all I ever did, actually started to be done towards me. And yay, that feels awesome. I am still skeptical and wary, but damn it, life is indeed a boomerang. And since I am so frozen at the moment, I am afraid of what is gonna come back to me later. Or is this me returning some boomerangs? I don’t know.
I just know that things started to get repeated towards me with every minute detail included. And I see and hear life talking to me, actually talking to me through people, through books, through songs, through random people’s random words.
I was a good friend for a couple. And now a couple of really other and unexpected people turn out to be really good and even(I stopped and took a breath before texting the next word) best friends who actually care for my needs and make me happy because it makes them happy to make me happy. Am I sober!? I should be on Sunday early  morning and in my heaven Dilijan.


I don’t know what will happen next, but I know one thing for sure, and I have been through it for many many times- Life is a boomerang, and be good, be moral, be loving- if not from those you expect, it will come back to you at the right time and from the right people to heal your wounds! We don’t choose parents, we choose friends- this is what my mom says. But I have to add an asterisk here-We do choose friends, but they validate us. I was really surprised by how my friends behaved on my birthday- “eye opening” would be the right word here!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий