29.08.2024

Things my mother failed to teach me

My mother never taught me the art of feminine manipulation, maybe becasue she herself had never mastered it. Or maybe she thought I might want to learn my life lessons myself. My mother never taught me how to put myself first. Just the opposite. She taught me how to jeopartizze my self-esteem and behave well and conveninet for the members of my extended family. I have overcome all the expectations, and grown into an all-loving cutie with a character. My mother never taught be to be picky. I grew up into a convenient member of society- with loads of empathy and o big open heart. My mother failed to teach me to say no. Even when I wholeheartedly felt no. Thanks God we are all in therapy nowadays and we constantly work to forive our moms who have sacrificed their priorities to nurture us and teach us how to sacrifice our priorities for the illusional sake of our children. Until one day, hopefully, someone will break the chain!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий