10.05.2018

Victory Song (Dedicated to the Armenian Velvet Revolution)

I did take my step, and we did it, We walked all together so long, and we fixed it. And the hope that ignited our pupils Turned to lighthouse to guide through the darkness. We made a history, we struggled against evil, We demolished the castles of false witness, And as “I” turned into “we”, and “we”-into future, We revived, we stood up, we walked on. It’s with honks and free speech and pot banging That we claimed our right to live well. And the youth that used love as their weapon Could make all take a step and rebel. I did take my step, and we won it. The people got free in the end. We walked much through deep dirt, still we made it. The right wins, the light wins, as we live. The velvet love and compassion, no hatred Made us go through the dark and still make it. The revolution was kind, warm and emerging, And love made relovution so velvet.

April 30th
Yerevan, RA

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий