09.11.2015

Yours and none's

The strange circle of busy life takes me to a stage of being too busy with routine small tasks that I do not focus on the personal and interpersonal issues I would otherwise prioritize. Well, still, everything does fall in its place and in the long run, people who deserve get all of me. Simply, now it happens so that I automatically edit my people. The ones who really need, appreciate and love me,get all of me, the others get the moral morsel and that is it.
I catch myself on being remoted from things, situations and people I care so much, I am just too busy figuring myself out to figure everyone else out. The drama is that now everyone is happy with me, starting from me.
And I will never understand how it happens so that when I am selfish and self-centered I get more love and appreciation,than when I sacrifice my time and energy and love for the sake of others'.
Noone can lose anyone, since noone belongs to one. Me either.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий