23.10.2016

To My Friends

I have earned you, all of you. I love you all unconditionally, honestly, endlessly.
I have the best friends one may have. Sometimes, I have the feeling I do not make it clear to you what you mean to me, so here is a post about it. Here is a post to you who are there for me when I need, and not there when I need my space. The ones who call me from the USA and write from China, the ones who shop for me in Belarus, buy souvenirs in Cheque Republic, bring presents from their honeymoon trips. chat for hours from Israel and Russia, and miss me in Poland. I love you. The ones who I talk to every day, every week, every month, hardly ever. I thank you for your beautiful existence in my life. I do not like collecting stuff, but your presents, especially bracelets, earrings and scarves have special healing powers on me, and I make use of them. Friends never say goodbye, this I know. Even when we  split up for some reason (Belle, miss you here), or stop being that close for some reason ( Hasmik, you are always a very special one, though), or become too close for some reason (Dope, could not help), everything is great, everything is fine. With you even the worst days were the best ones, and I will always remember you. There's a part of you that will stay in me forever. 
Thank you millions of times for giving me reasons to smile, for making me feel loved and needed. I know I have earned you. I hope I will earn having you forever, too.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий