08.06.2016

Illusion or not...Error_____

Who has had a chance to discuss relationships with me knows what I say about them all - there is no such thing as a relationship, it is all our imagination, our perceptions of the reality. There is no hatred or love, theres is what we think it is, what we want it to be. I say we take the image, the outer layer of a person we like physically and apply to that person all the good we want to see in his/her deeds, and then get disappointed as we see our expectations are not met. I have said this to so many people and so many times, that I myself started to believe in it.
And then there is my good friend, my system restarter Harout, who looks at me through the smoke and says " Sun, illusion is what you want it to be. Reality is what you neglect. You call relationships illusive, but you experience the authentic". Error_______
Defence mechanism?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий